Welcome to Salish Sea Restoration
Why Join Us?
Knowledge is a source of power, and shared knowledge is the root of stewardship. We cultivate shared knowledge among scientists, active citizens, and public servants to increase our collective efficiency and effectiveness. This is the only place-based platform in academia or government for open peer-to-peer stewardship of the knowledge we need to regenerate our ecosystems.
- Circulate evidence and local knowledge about Places you live and work.
- Share hard-to-find Products on different Topics and archive Documents that might otherwise be lost.
- Inventory Workgroups and their Efforts in your Watershed.
- Identify urgent questions and new learning about Topics of interest.
- Connect with conservation Efforts and Workgroups to broaden your network.
- Share what you are learning in your work about Places or Topics