Large Project Budget Standards
This effort was identified by the Snohomish Coordinated Investment Network and Water and Salmon Grant Program Coordination to increase the transparency and efficiency of large project budget development and revision. The aim is to have a single budget structure with definitions for project status and deliverables that can be shared among multiple grant programs. This allows a project manager to develop and maintain a single budget that can be used to apply for and manage multiple grants over a project life-cycle. This effort is focused on large multi-phase floodplain projects, or reach scale riparian zone projects, which typically depend on mixing multiple awards over multiple phases, such that a standard budget format would be useful.
- File:NOAA & SPSSEG 2018 DRAFT budget integration scope of work.docx - task breakdown and cost estimate with SPSSEG
- File:Cereghino 2018 DRAFT budget issue analysis.docx - analysis of problem is issues
- File:Cereghino 2018 DRAFT budget structure concept.xlsx - analysis of cost classification among grant programs (driven by ESRP and Salmon)
- File:Large project budget coordination A3.docx - original A3 used in Coordinated Investment process
- File:Cereghino 2015 grant administrative streamlining.docx describes an analysis of how to move toward a single regional application which includes identification of common language and budget structure.
- Water and Salmon Grant Program Coordination workgroup agreed that working with a Snohomish team would support this effort