Titlow Lagoon Restoration
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
This effort aims to restore historical wetlands, and tidal flow to Titlow Lagoon, located within the Titlow Beach Drift Cell. Titlow Beach is among a population of opportunities for Restoration on the BNSF Railroad grade.
- A preliminary feasibility study has been developed.
- A technical advisory committee has identified construction of a bridge and underpass as the preferred alternative for restoration.
- File:TitlowRestoration overview 12-0319.pdf
- Eight state contracts target Titlow, with three related to restoration
- The remainder are focused on recreational development