The Ecosystem Guild/Photo Documentation Protocol
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
This page describes a protocol for photo documentation. The objective is to convert from photographs on multiple phones to useful products with the least number of touches.
- After event, upload images to a shared google drive, ask others to do the same
- Download who image set to hard drive and archive in folder corresponding to field station date.
- Clean and select best photos, delete any low quality images.
- Add selected photos to PPTX collage,
- each slide page describes a Stewardship Unit and a Field Station.
- Focus on before-after documentation.
- For each field station include a slide describing the camp, season and vibe.
- Save PPTX and save as JPG, using a naming convention.
- Display on the Stewardship Unit "place page", upload file, categorize as "EGImage"
- Also display on the Skykomish Field Station page.