Snohomish Sustainable Lands Strategy
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
The Snohomish SLS is a network of tribal, environmental, and agricultural advocates and their allies that are working to assess and develop strategies for management of prime agricultural lands in floodplains to protect and enhance the viability of agriculture, while restoring salmon habitats and water quality.
- Coordinated Investment is supporting SLS as a pilot area for inter-agency coordination.
- A variety of resources are being aggregated at the Snohomish Conservation District to develop a strategy for Snohomish Agricultural Resilience.
- Snohomish County has begun to roll out Reach Scale Plans for SLS focus areas.
- Areas under analysis (September 2013) include:
- File:Evans & Moore 2011 snohomish sustainable lands strategy framework.pdf
- Evans & Moore 2013 overview presentation provides an overview of the effort.
- File:Snohomish SLS fact sheet.pdf - a one page flier describing the effort.