Habitat Work Schedule
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
The Lead Entity Habitat Work Schedule system is the mapping and project tracking tool that allows Lead Entities to share their habitat protection and restoration projects with the public. The purpose of the HWS system is to help put restoration actions on the ground. By mapping projects, linking them to each other and recovery goals, and making it all available on the web, the HWS system makes salmon recovery more accessible to partners, potential funders, and the public.
Key features of the HWS system
- Easy to use and attractive
- Optional privacy and security features
- Data sharing and transfer methods
- Fast mapping and project search tools
- Advanced reporting and export capabilities
- Access for the public and login users
Contrating for HWS (as well as for Lead Entities) is managed by the Governor's Salmon Recovery Office.