University of Washington
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
University of Washington is a big place. Here are some specific groups working most directly on Salish Sea Restoration
- The Urban Ecology Research Laboratory - interesting scenario and design processes
- Wetland Ecosystem Team - a variety of projects quantifying ecosystem response to restoration
- Puget Sound River History Project - spatial reconstruction of historical landscapes
- Restoration Ecology Network - a three campus capstone program in restoration ecology
- Climate Impacts Group - a 17 person research and technical assistance group focused on downscaling and evaluating policy impacts of Climate Change
- Salish Sea Modeling Center - A research group led by Tarang Khangaonkar (who used to work with PNNL) who has been increasingly developing and applying a three dimensional hydraulic water model for the Salish Sea.