Society for Ecological Restoration
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
SER advances the science, practice, and policy of ecological restoration to sustain biodiversity, improve resilience in a changing climate, and re-establish an ecologically healthy relationship between nature and culture.
- SER has a distributed workforce, with staff in Montana, Minnesota, and Washington DC.
The Society has local chapters with some autonomy:
- SER Northwest
- SER University of Washington (Student Chapter)
- SER Western Canada
- How many people work for SER?
- How are they distributed globally?
- What are the funding sources?
- What is global membership and how is it distributed?