Olympic Climate Action
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
North Olympic Peninsula residents addressing human-made climate disruption. Our mission: We seek a safe, prosperous, sustainable future for residents of the Olympic Peninsula by addressing the threat of climate change.
- Gather and share the best available science and traditional knowledge on probable local impacts of climate change and the best means to reduce (mitigate) and adapt to these impacts.
- Stimulate dialogue in the community about these issues.
- Advocate for mitigation and adaptation measures at every level.
- Serve as a hub for involvement by other local groups.
- Focused on North Olympic Peninsula.
- Signatory to 2022 call to action for reform of state forest management