A tiny house offers a mobile residence that can be inserted into any conservation landscape. This provides the option for changing a the land stewardship model, by providing residence as a component of conservation lands. This could be combined with a Off-Grid Urban Housing model to provide extremely flexible housing options. Composting Toilets and Greywater Systems are an essential element to take residences off-grid.
- https://www.tinymountainhouses.com/ - Little Tahoma Peak starts at $49,950 for 153 sf with 60 sf loft
- https://oregoncottagecompany.net/ - the Alsek is the smallest unit from $45,000 fro 142 sf with 55 sf loft.
- https://www.backcountrytinyhomes.com/ - Acorn shell micro starts at $17,125 or $33,995 built, for 123 sf with composting toilet option for an additional $1000.
- https://seattletinyhomes.com/ - Started in 2005, they have smaller homes including a 12' Alki at $43,000 with 96 sf and 24 sf loft, and they sell plans.
- https://www.bigfreedomtinyhomes.com/ - Bellingham, WA - standard finish with high end feel $79,900, limited options.