Hardel Plywood Site
From Salish Sea Wiki
- A development agreement was submitted on 8/4/2020 by Hardel Plywood Company and and entity named MAWB4925 LLC, with a registered agent in Puyallup, WA.
- City of Olympia permit portal.
- December 8 Olympian Article describing appeal of City DNS.
- Olympia City Council was scheduled to ratify the Development Agreement at their December 27, 2020 meeting.
- The project is represented by Phillips Burgess of Olympia, WA.
- The site was given an "Urban Intensity" designation in the City 2015 shoreline master program, defined as follows "Urban Intensity: The purpose of the Urban Intensity environment is to provide for high‐intensity water‐oriented commercial, transportation, industrial, recreation, and residential uses while protecting existing ecological functions and restoring ecological functions in areas that have been previously degraded, and to provide public access and recreational uses oriented toward the waterfront." (from City of Olympia 2015 Shoreline Management Program).