Thomas Creek Watershed
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
Thomas Creek Watershed is a small lowland catchment in the The Samish Watershed. It was identified by NRCS and partners as a target or restoration, because of its violation of Fecal Coliform standards and its association with [[Shellfish Aquaculture in Samish Bay.
- Samish Fecal Coliform TMDL
- Thomas Creek Restoration Brings Traditional Foes Together (GoSkagit 2010)
- Steve Sakuma who served on the PSP Leadership Council is a commissioner for Drainage District 14
- River Watch-Thomas Creek (Watch The Dirt 2010)] - "their project built upon the Skagit Drainage and Fish Initiative Drainage Maintenance Agreement made in May 2006 between the Drainage and Irrigation District #14 and Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife."
- Part of the Clean Samish Initiative - Pollution Identification and Control Program (PIC)