North Fork Nooksack Floodplain
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Salish Sea References
- Wiki Rules
This is a placeholder page for information about the Northfork Nooksack River Floodplain.
- Farmhouse Reach Floodplain Restoration is planned for construction in 2014
- Lower Canyon Creek Restoration was constructed in 2013 on an alluvial fan to the N. Fork.
- Nooksack Tribe is very active in restoration involving Engineered log jams
- Wildcat Reach Floodplain Restoration is also in this system
- The North fork is loaded with glacial outwash which affects temperature, hydrology, sediment load and channel form.