North Fork Nooksack Floodplain
From Salish Sea Wiki
This is a placeholder page for information about the Northfork Nooksack River Floodplain.
- Farmhouse Reach Floodplain Restoration is planned for construction in 2014
- Lower Canyon Creek Restoration was constructed in 2013 on an alluvial fan to the N. Fork.
- Nooksack Tribe is very active in restoration involving Engineered log jams
- Wildcat Reach Floodplain Restoration is also in this system
- The North fork is loaded with glacial outwash which affects temperature, hydrology, sedimentparticles of clay, silt, sand, gravel, or cobble, transported by water, are called sediment. load and channel form.