Nearshore Data Exchange
The NWIFC is collaborating with state partners to capture and distribute data from scientists working in the nearshore (as well as some offshore data). Data are standardized and are available to other researchers based on your sharing settings.
- You need to become a partner, and install a database client to interact with the data.
- Any two partners can engage in a private exchange of data.
- March 2014, transitioning to HTML 5 java script.
- Fish, shellfish and vegetation are the main focus of work.
- The system can be expanded to additional topics or geographies.
- Potential partners with data, but don't have the capacity to develop a client account, should contact the NWIFC SSHIAP program.