Ewing 1986 skagit tidal marsh productivity
- Last Ten Documents
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- ESA 2022 invasive species & salmon recovery snohomish.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Ewing, K. 1986. Plant growth and productivity along complex gradients in a Pacific Northwest Brackish Intertidal Marsh. Estuaries. 9:1:49-62.
Describes decrease in biomass and change in species composition as you move farther away from the Skagit Delta south fork mouth and the influence of fresh water.