From Salish Sea Wiki
The Dungeness-Grey Wolf River System begins in the Olympia National Park and Forests and flows into the Strait of Juan de Fuca at the Dungeness Delta.
- Water withdrawal for agriculture and development affects summer low flows, which are a focus of salmon recovery efforts in the Dungeness.
- WDOE administers instream flow regulation for the Dungeness river - http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wr/instream-flows/dungeness.html
- Dungeness Delta is the focus of several restoration actions.
- The Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe
- The Dungeness River Management Team] serves as a coordinating body for river policy.
- Lot lines along the mainstem were established before statehood, resulting in the river centerline being the property line.
- Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe produced a video about Dungeness Restoration