Dalrymple & Choi 2007 tidal delta framework
- Last Ten Documents
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- ESA 2022 invasive species & salmon recovery snohomish.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Dalrymple, R.W., and K. Choi. 2007. Morphologic and facies trends through the fluvial-marine transition in tide-dominated depositional systems: A schematic framework for environmental and sequence-stratigraphic interpretation. Earth-Science Reviews 81:135–174.
- Describes the relationship between delta morphology and driving processes of rivers, tides and waves.