Montgomery et al 2003
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Last Ten Documents
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- ESA 2022 invasive species & salmon recovery snohomish.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Montgomery, D.R., Collins, B.D., Buffington, J.M. and Abbe, T.B., 2003. Geomorphic effects of wood in rivers. In American Fisheries Society Symposium (Vol. 37, pp. 21-47).
- Summarizes global evidence of wood in rivers, drawing heavily from work by Montgomery, Abbe, Buffington, and Collins published around 2002.
- Describes evidence of how wood affects river channel structure over different spatial and temporal scales.