Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Last Ten Documents
- Hanson et al. 2021 seasonal diet killer whale
- Tuohy et al. 2018 chum non-natal habitat use.pdf
- Koski 2009 coho nomads
- Hayes et al. 2019 non-natal marine basin use
- Glasgow and Jorgenson 2022 eDNA identifies non-natal fish use.pdf
- ESA et al. 2022 coastal stream and embayment fish access framework.pdf
- Bloch et al. 2019 coastal stream and embayment restoration prioritization.pdf
- Bennett et al. 2014 early coho outmigrants contribute to adult spawning
- Apgar et al. 2020 range-wide subyearling chinook alternative strategies
- Science Sprint Fact Sheet.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Kindeberg, T., B. Almström, M. Skoog, P. A. Olsson, and J. Hollander. 2022. Toward a multifunctional nature-based coastal defense: a review of the interaction between beach nourishment and ecological restoration. Nordic Journal of Botany n/a(n/a):e03751.
- A literature review of using beach nourishment for shoreline defense and restoration purposes around the world."