Hayes et al 2011 bulltrout use in skagit bay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Last Ten Documents
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- ESA 2022 invasive species & salmon recovery snohomish.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Michael C. Hayes, Stephen P. Rubin, Reginald R. Reisenbichler, Fred A. Goetz, Eric Jeanes & Aundrea McBride. 2011. Marine Habitat Use by Anadromous Bull Trout from the Skagit River, Washington. Marine and Coastal Fisheries, 3:1, 394-410
Links to Document
- Confirms marine migration between March and August.
- Suggests prolonged residence and potential for inter-annual fidelity in marine habitat use.
- Shows preference for beach habitats with SAV presence, within 400 m of shore at less than 4 m depth.
- Fish do not discontinue use of more developed shorelines (e.g. Utsalady Bay)