On-line mapping tools
From Salish Sea Wiki
The following web-accessable tools are available to support ecosystem management efforts
National Map Engines
- Web Soil Survey - providing access and summary of NRCS soil survey data
- National Map Viewer (USGS) - provides download for national hydrologic data
National Coastal Data and Tools
- Digital Coast - providing ecological and socio-economic data and tools
Puget Sound or State Environmental Data Map Engines
- SalmonScape - provides access to WDFW fish stock distribution and related data
- Washington Coastal Atlas - provides diverse data related to shorelines and the WA Dept. of Ecology mission
- Priority Habitats and Species - On-line access to WDFW data layers describing the distribution of habitats and species of interest to the state
- Aquascape - NWIFC mapper comparing verified vs. modelled fish distribution.
- Nearshore Data Exchange - NWIFC mapper showing nearshore data for sharing among scientists.
Restoration Project Map Engines
- PRISM Project Search - Search engine for data on state funded projects including all salmon recovery projects and their project deliverables
- The Nearshore Portal - A module adjunct to HWS focussing on nearshore projects and presenting some PSNERP data
- Habitat Work Schedule (HWS) - describes project porfolios managed by Lead Entity Coordinators
- NOAA Restoration Atlas - describes projects receiving NOAA funds through NOAA Restoration Center NW
- Puget Sound Project Atlas - Was launched in 2012 by Puget Sound Partnership to show PRISM records associated with their Puget Sound recovery metrics.
County or Local Map Engines
- Thurston County Geodata - A wide range of data and time series aerial photography for Thurston County
- Sound IQ - biological and physical data for Island County developed by the Island County Marine Resource Committee
- Island County Beach Watchers Coastal Resource Atlas