File:ESA et al. 2022 coastal stream and embayment fish access framework.pdf
- Last Ten Documents
- Hanson et al. 2021 seasonal diet killer whale
- Tuohy et al. 2018 chum non-natal habitat use.pdf
- Koski 2009 coho nomads
- Hayes et al. 2019 non-natal marine basin use
- Glasgow and Jorgenson 2022 eDNA identifies non-natal fish use.pdf
- Bloch et al. 2019 coastal stream and embayment restoration prioritization.pdf
- Bennett et al. 2014 early coho outmigrants contribute to adult spawning
- Apgar et al. 2020 range-wide subyearling chinook alternative strategies
- Science Sprint Fact Sheet.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
ESA (Environmental Science Associates), Confluence Environmental company, Hanson Professional Services, Shannon & Wilson, and Tulalip Tribes Natural Resources. 2022. Implementing Planning for Restoration of Coastal Streams and Embayments along the Railroad Corridor on the Puget Sound Shoreline – Programmatic Restoration Recommendations and Conceptual Design at Three Priority Sites. Prepared for the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Olympia, Washington.