File:Beamer et al 2013 fisher slough fish monitoring 2011.pdf
Beamer, E, R Henderson, and K Wolf. 2013. Juvenile salmon, estuarine, and freshwater fish utilization of habitat associated with the Fisher Slough Restoration Project in 2011. Report prepared for The Nature Conservancy, Washington.
- Documents 2011 monitoring of the Fisher Slough Restoration
- Followed by File:Beamer et al 2013 fisher slough fish monitoring 2012.pdf
- Suggests that observations of low DO are attributable to upstream conditions, and suggests that upstream riparian restoration could improve fish habitat in the slough.
- DO and Temp measurements are largely consistent with File:Beamer et al 2013 fisher slough fish monitoring 2012.pdf
- Provides a more in depth discussion of factors other than tide gate construction potentially affecting 2010 monitoring results which showed that fish density was lower in the slough after tide gate construction.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:34, 25 July 2013||(3.07 MB)||Pcereghino|
- You cannot overwrite this file.