File:McHenry et al 2007 ELJ monitoring elwha river.pdf
McHenry_et_al_2007_ELJ_monitoring_elwha_river.pdf (file size: 5.36 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Last Ten Documents
- Kilmer et al 2023 federal grants news.pdf
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
McHenry, M., G. Pess, T. Abbe, H. Coe, J. Goldsmith, M. Liermann, R. McCoy, S. Morley, R. Peters. 2007. The physical and biological effects of engineered logjams (ELJs) in the Elwha River, Washington. Prepared by Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe and others. 90 pp.
- Describes effects of 21 ELJs installed between 1999 and 2007.
- Clear physical effects, and some preferential use of ELJs by juvenile fish was inferred, but variability was high.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:29, 1 August 2022||(5.36 MB)||Pcereghino|