File:NOAA 2000 habitat equivalency analysis overview.pdf
NOAA_2000_habitat_equivalency_analysis_overview.pdf (file size: 86 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Last Ten Documents
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- ESA 2022 invasive species & salmon recovery snohomish.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. 2000. Habitat equivalency analysis: an overview. Prepared by the Damage Assessment and Restoration Program, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Commerce. March 21, 1995, revised October 4, 2000. 23 pp.
- Early documentation of HEA method used for quantification of injury to trust resources from oil spills and waste sites under NRDA.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:03, 27 July 2021||(86 KB)||Pcereghino|