File:Mauger & Kennard 2017 climate change and flood hazard management.pdf
Mauger_&_Kennard_2017_climate_change_and_flood_hazard_management.pdf (file size: 1.75 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Last Ten Documents
- Kilmer et al 2023 federal grants news.pdf
- Speybroeck et al 2006 beach nourishment coastal defense
- Kindeberg et al 2022 multifunctional nature-based coastal defense
- Shipman 2001 beach nourishment puget sound.pdf
- Johannessen & Waggoner 2008 lummi shore road monitoring.pdf
- Baker et al 2020 restoration scaling HaBREM
- WSE 2021 snohomish hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.pdf
- Booth et al 2021 lower skykomish geomorphic assessment.pdf
- RCO et al 2023 Align grant coordination MOU.pdf
- Skidmore & Wheaton 2022 riverscapes as adaptation infrastructure
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Mauger, G.S., Kennard, H.M. (2017). Integrating Climate Resilience in Flood Risk Management: A Work plan for the Washington Silver Jackets. Report prepared for FEMA. Climate Impacts Group, University of Washington, Seattle. doi:10.7915/CIG7MP4WZ
- Based on semi-structured interviews with state and federal flood managers
- Explores factors affecting how the flood management system is able to access and use climate change information in planning
- Considers factors preventing local proactive planning around flood hazard reduction.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:33, 21 August 2017||(1.75 MB)||Pcereghino|