File:Guttman 2009 backshore vegetation.pdf
Guttman_2009_backshore_vegetation.pdf (file size: 3.98 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Last Ten Documents
- Hanson et al. 2021 seasonal diet killer whale
- Tuohy et al. 2018 chum non-natal habitat use.pdf
- Koski 2009 coho nomads
- Hayes et al. 2019 non-natal marine basin use
- Glasgow and Jorgenson 2022 eDNA identifies non-natal fish use.pdf
- ESA et al. 2022 coastal stream and embayment fish access framework.pdf
- Bloch et al. 2019 coastal stream and embayment restoration prioritization.pdf
- Bennett et al. 2014 early coho outmigrants contribute to adult spawning
- Apgar et al. 2020 range-wide subyearling chinook alternative strategies
- Science Sprint Fact Sheet.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Guttman, E. 2009. Characterizing the Backshore Vegetation of Puget Sound. Master's Thesis, Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA.
Characterization of backshore vegetation based a survey a total of 43 sites in Mason, Thurston, Pierce, Kitsap, Jefferson, Island, and Skagit counties.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:14, 31 October 2014||(3.98 MB)||Pcereghino||Guttman, E. 2009|