File:Cereghino 2021 climate resilience capital funding.pdf
Cereghino_2021_climate_resilience_capital_funding.pdf (file size: 970 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Last Ten Documents
- Hanson et al. 2021 seasonal diet killer whale
- Tuohy et al. 2018 chum non-natal habitat use.pdf
- Koski 2009 coho nomads
- Hayes et al. 2019 non-natal marine basin use
- Glasgow and Jorgenson 2022 eDNA identifies non-natal fish use.pdf
- ESA et al. 2022 coastal stream and embayment fish access framework.pdf
- Bloch et al. 2019 coastal stream and embayment restoration prioritization.pdf
- Bennett et al. 2014 early coho outmigrants contribute to adult spawning
- Apgar et al. 2020 range-wide subyearling chinook alternative strategies
- Science Sprint Fact Sheet.pdf
- Wiki Rules
- What Links To This Page?
Cereghino, P. 2021. Climate change and ecosystem capital programs brainstorm, DRAFT. Prepared for the Align Grant Coordination Workgroup. February 24, 2021. 9 pp.
- Uses Three Horizons Framework to evaluate how capital programs may adapt to mandates to solve climate change problems.
- Key findings are presented across five questions
- Present Concerns - How is the existing system becoming less fit? We presume that climate change resilience depends on investing systematically over time to create systems that provide ecological functions at large scales. We observed both a limited capability in the landscape for the integrated large scale planning necessary to design climate change resilience, and an inability of the existing capital program system to support that need.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:39, 29 July 2021||(970 KB)||Pcereghino|